Friday 3 January 2014

Welcome to my Blog!


To introduce myself, my name is Jess, I'm 14 years old and I live in Wales in the UK. I love anything 'girl related' such as fashion, beauty, and cooking. I also have a passion for photography and design and have always loved reading and creating new things on the internet - which is why I thought of starting my own blog!







I’ve wanted to create a blog for quite some time now, ever since I was little actually, but I've always felt 'too young' to do so. Now, I'm the oldest I've ever been and I think I'm finally at the age where I can be taken seriously and can finally find the courage within myself to get started on doing something that I love and have always dreamed of doing.


I am happiest when cosied up in bed with a cup of tea, a candle burning and my laptop or when taking photographs and creating art. 




In this blog I will be sharing my life with you over the internet, talking to you about the new beauty related and non-beauty related items that I am loving, sharing my favourite recipes and DIY's, talking about clothes and the newest fashion and of course, showing you where I am and what I'm doing - accompanied by lots and lots of photographs!



Okay, so now I feel I should really get started more on the content of my blog, so I don't want to bore you too much with my first ever blog post. Thankyou for visiting my blog and reading this undoubtedly boring introduction. I will speak to you all very very soon and thanks again!




Jess xxx




2 comments:

  1. Great post! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm kind of new to this whole thing too! I'm 15, so we're pretty close to the same age... but I'm from the USA. I love your blog! Maybe we could do a collaboration together or something, if you're interested. I love your blog! I'm so excited for more of your posts! Great post! xx

    Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com
    Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thankyou so much, this means so much to me! Aww thankyou, yes that sounds absolutely amazing, I would love to do that! I will send you an email soon and will definately check out your blog:-) Thanks so much again xx

      Delete